Build Request: Flying Rad/MA

Lightslinger

Build gurus I beseech thee! I know enough about Mids Reborn to load up and follow someone else's builds, but when it comes to the actual building part, yikes.

My Rad/MA Tank Missile Man flies around with a, you guess it, missile strapped to his back. Hover, Fly, and Evasive Maneuvers is important for him. 

All other powers are on or off the table as needed, I'd like him to be the tankiest tank a Rad/MA hover kicking tank can be. Extra movement speed/flight speed where possible helps out a lot. Appreciate the help in advance, any other questions let me know.

Do you want a traditional Rad/MA or a wonky one? Traditional is pump up the resistances. Wonky we put that +10% from Storm Kick to good use and pump our defenses to reach 45% to Melee/Ranged/AoE.... while also having 90% to all except Cold and Psi.

20 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Wonky sounds fun, Sovera. I'm good with either but using Storm Kick's defense sounds great.

I was tinkering with this but the single target damage seems a bit rough for me to actually play it.

Melee/Ranged/AoE at 40%, 45% permanent with Barrier. Resistances reach 90% with a another ATO stack (6.7%) and Barrier (5%). The empty slot is for a Force Feedback proc I don't have slotted to not give the wrong idea about recharge.

The defense will be stripped by defence debuffs, but you're at 90% resistances anyway and defense debuffs hurt resistance tanks too so timing Barrier when in trouble pushes the defense back into the positives.

For solo I feel the ST will be a bit slow but once having unloaded everything most stuff should be dead barring bosses and lieutenants that got the 10% to not take all the procs to the face even when solo, but it should be good for bursty damage. Burst is good since most teams aren't hanging around whittling enemies, so Focus Chi + Dragon Tail + Radiation Therapy + Ground Zero + Dragon Tail will help you quickly burst things down in a small window of time. Then your Force Feedbacks in Dragon's Tail and Crane Kick will keep firing and help everything be ready for the next group.

If the team is too fast you can try to alternate Focus Chi for one  group and Ground Zero for the next instead of using everything at once but that's something you'll see how it works out best for you.

Tanker (Radiation Armor - MA).mbd