Anyone remember the very first COH hand drawn cartoon?

There was a hand-drawn animated cartoon way back in the early 2000s based on City of Heroes.  I remember it being pretty funny.  I don't remember the names of any of the characters or their supergroup (it was something simple like "Crime Team" or "Power Friends").  I really want to watch those again.

Please let me know if you remember what I'm talking about at all, and of course if you remember exactly what it was called I'm sure we'd all love to watch them again!  Thank you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

Would that be 'City of Zeroes', archived at https://shenanigunner.com/coz/ ?

No, but I like what I see.  🙂

The one I'm thinking of was not a comic strip but an actual voice acted cartoon.  It was very crudely drawn and animated, basically like still drawings with moving mouths if I remember right.

Am well familiar with City of Zeroes - followed it pretty closely Back In The Day - but had absolutely no indication this existed.  Thank you very much for having made this available, Zombra, and, like CoZ, it points out some absolutely true yet much beloved "fools' paradise" aspects of City of Heroes.  Any more from this particular animator, please let us know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gchi said:

"We did it team...you did it team"

I don't even play a Defender, and even I felt that 😅

Yeah, we've all been there once or twice at least. 

Kung FOOOOO!

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

22 hours ago, Zombra said:

No, but I like what I see.  🙂

The one I'm thinking of was not a comic strip but an actual voice acted cartoon.  It was very crudely drawn and animated, basically like still drawings with moving mouths if I remember right.

Doesn't ring a bell, and "I vas dere, at de beginning." Besides CoZ (and a shout-out here to Derek Sweet, the artist, who quite generously gave me all the strips to post a few years ago!) we could have used something on the order of Homestar Runner for our toon-town.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com