Travel Only Option for Costume Auras

Pretty much what the title says.  I'd love to have an option for the auras on costumes, especially the trail auras, so that they only show when you have a travel power active.  We have the option for the different stances, I feel like adding it for the auras would be really awesome, especially for roleplay.  I don't want a thundercloud manifesting around my character when walking around, but when flying through the air I do.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 4/1/2024 at 3:34 PM, mypurplescissors said:

I'd love to have an option for the auras on costumes, especially the trail auras, so that they only show when you have a travel power active.

I've asked for this as well.  I'd love to have auras only kick-in whilst a travel power is active.  If rocket boots can tell whether you're flying or jumping, then auras should be able to do the same...

5 minutes ago, temnix said:

I have asked for wings that sprout when one flies. Because they take up too much of the view field to lug them around. I don't know how angels do it.

This would be awesome!

I typically have a costume with wings and the same costume without.

Would save a costume slot 

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

Wouldn't this be possible with a macro? Switch to costume no. 2 and activate Fly when I hit the macro. Costume slot 2 being identical with slot one plus the wings...

//Jack

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”

― Groucho Marx

It would be. It eats two costume slots, though, which I gather is the reason for the thread.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Anything that makes the costume creator even more versatile.

Edited by A.I.D.A.

6 hours ago, Jack Power said:

Wouldn't this be possible with a macro? Switch to costume no. 2 and activate Fly when I hit the macro. Costume slot 2 being identical with slot one plus the wings...

The problem is that there's a cooldown between being able to change costumes, and if you try to implement one where it rebinds the key on the fly, it can get messed up.  There's tech already in the game that makes wings or jetpacks activate whilst flying, so it *should* be possible to do the same for auras.

I'd also love the option to have the travel auras without the trail effects. A couple of them look fantastic when you are still but are far too much when moving. The rainbow and radiant effects for example are dynamic and interesting effects but both make flying a nightmare.

• Thumbs Up 1