Concurrent Hami Raids Last Night

Just sharing this, because I thought it was pretty crazy.

I jumped in The Abyss 35 minutes before our scheduled daily Hami raid at the top of the hour, and was player #50 in the zone. I communicated with @Laucianna about how crazy it was that the zone was filled so early, and said I was tempted to start a Hami in Abyss 2. She said - and I quote - "yolo!" so I decided to try it. I figured we wouldn't get enough in Abyss 2 to even make it possible, and even if we did we'd probably fail because we were lacking some of the regular toons.

We actually filled up and ended up having 4 successful runs in Abyss 2 while GL had all her successful runs in Abyss 1 at the same time - all while the wildly popular MS event was going on. It was a bad April Fool's joke that went right.

• Like 6

On everlasting during the week, they're running at EST 1700, 1900, 2200, and 2400. And they often fillup 30 min early.  (Sometimes earlier)

I'm not surprised that Excel got a couple running concurrently.

6 minutes ago, lemming said:

On everlasting during the week, they're running at EST 1700, 1900, 2200, and 2400. And they often fillup 30 min early.  (Sometimes earlier)

I'm not surprised that Excel got a couple running concurrently.

I wonder if we can pull off a double in most populous spots on Everlasting. The zone fills up SO early these days.

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

51 minutes ago, Lockely said:

I wonder if we can pull off a double in most populous spots on Everlasting. The zone fills up SO early these days.

I think if we got a couple people that would be willing to anchor for both, it could work, but would need to be scheduled as it were.  Otherwise people who login and see they're in Hive 2 will just move on.

I haven't been on an Everlasting Hami for a bit since my schedule has been all over the place.