Tech/Sci-Fi Base Showcase NOW OPEN

Dacy

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

An array of tech or sci-fi bases are open for you to see! It is appreciated if you can send your comments about the base to the builder; there will either be a sign in the base which tells you the preferred way to send a comment, or, use the global in the list. We'd LOVE it if you'd visit these bases!

Easter Bunny and I have made a "Base Tour Hub" on each shard, for this and future showcases, where you will see a list of the bases on that shard, which ones are a WIP (work in progress), and which ones are best viewed with the ability to fly. There will be a macro listed that you can make to hop to each of the bases from inside of a base, so you don't have to leave and reenter each time. There will also be a macro listed for the hub base, so you can pop back to it and get the next code, if that is how you want to do that. (This is an example of ONE of the hubs; there is a hub for each server).

screenshot_240414-01-52-36.thumb.jpg.1434e243c4831c9f2c25382e767eca9a.jpg

Here are the bases that have the lists posted: (hubs where you will find macros and bases list is in header). This showcase will last for 2 weeks, until April 28th.

Everlasting: TOUR-33691 Excelsior: TOUR-30788 Reunion: TOUR-9105 Torchbearer: TOUR-14480

BEYOND-32772

TSN-159

CYBERPUNK-14407

MARSBASE-3909

EDGE-33106

CRASH-15210

HOPE-14269

HOPE-15001

LIGHT-14474

ASTRAL-16800

HALLOFMEANWHILE-33491

KLAATU-14298

ONES-5030

TNG-25980

MAYHEM-19149

OAA-19403

COUNCIL-14532

COSMIC-770

COSMIC-8540

0-2401

SGL-28076

MOBO-22827

WANDERINGSTARS-30426

UPLINK-20164

CORPS-8904 by @Doctor Radon

(It's helpful to have fly for this base)

STARRFORCE-13203

HOP-9999

FFLEGENDS-2882

FEELTHEFUSION-119

FUSLABS-3309

CLONES-10732

PLATINUMS-11229

TTL-13910

Unfortunately, there were no bases submitted from Indomitable, and only one from Reunion, so the hub for that one on Reunion is not really necessary. Because the hub is not helping to make the tour easier, I included the global and the fact that it's helpful to have a way to fly for the Reunion base.

Please visit all the bases! It's simple to transfer a character, or copy a favorite costume and roll a tourist character. Just be sure they have the money for a jet pack if they're a level 1.

We will have more showcases in the near future!

Edited by Dacy
  • Like 7

I find stuff like this, especially these little super convenient, thematic bases you've made for this showcase, really illustrate your love and dedication to the base building community Dacy. Thank you and Easter Bunny for all the efforts. Really special stuff.

Edited by Perdurabo
  • Like 3

I was able to start touring yesterday. The macros did help! I look forward to more visits in the coming days.

I left some comments in the Base Directory guestbook. I really enjoyed seeing things new to me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14DqavAx6ov60d92rhvwy2sNEW_909MCHp421GM4q-Yk/edit

Captain Matsiyan, Office of Naval Intelligence, Terran Stellar Navy

Community Base Directory   •  Base Building Guide  •  City of Base Building Discord Add to Bases Guestbook

• Retired Community Rep

Ha, I was about to talk you through making an entry when I saw who it was, lol.  Now I'm tracking with you.

So, I'd start with the first thing that comes to mind when you think of that base. Then, if that wasn't the thing you liked the most, do that next, what you liked most about it, if you can pick out one or two things. Give your general impression, and maybe something you thought was really well done.

That base IS huge and a bit overwhelming at times. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Slowly working my way through these and what I've seen so far is remarkable.  I'm constantly amazed at what people are able to get out of a base system I'd previously considered clunky and antiquated. I no longer hold that view.

• Like 2

There are indeed some very nice bases in that list I congratulate all of you. Now on to mine as the lone base from Indomitable, and you are sure welcome to check it out. It  is kind of mix styles but mainly tech/nature in style with a few arcane elements thrown in here and there. Open your map in the base to see how to find the seemly hidden part of the base.

Server: Indomitable

Base name: The Chosen

Passcode: WINTER-6598

My Name @Glacier Noir

I hope you enjoy mine as much as I have enjoyed all of yours, Peace.