Ragequit bugs Task Forces - Groundhog Day

I know many many folks experience this.  A player has to leave via grief or real life situation (you never know what is going on the other side of the screen).  I accommodate this of course, JUSTICE is important, but not as important as your real life home (sometimes unfortunately).

The person leaves the TF, the TF bugs and the mission is on repeat.  Sometimes repeating it resolves it, sometimes you are in "Groundhog Day"

I have a few tricks I have heard of and tried which do work.  It is not that consistent though.  I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions

20 minutes ago, Lunar Ronin said:

Everyone log, wait a couple of minutes, and then log back on.

i have seen this work.  i have also seen a TF fall apart when not everyone came back...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riverdusk said:

Interesting, I thought this bug only happened when it was the leader of the TF that quit.  So it can happen if anyone leaves?

i have not seen this bug in so long.  Justice huh, well, maybe when 10% of the server quits it creates a memory adjustment feedback issue?

I had this one happen a bit ago on an ITF.   It doesn't always happen anymore, but still pops up on occasion.   Logging everyone out for a bit seems to fix it everytime, just needs more coordination than some people are able to deal with sometimes.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Snarky said:

i have not seen this bug in so long.  Justice huh, well, maybe when 10% of the server quits it creates a memory adjustment feedback issue?

Uhhh, maybe you haven’t seen it because……..you’re the one who quits and cause it!

Edited by Ghost
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1