Show only my buffs on teammates?

I couldn't begin to guess at the possible hidden complexities behind this task, but I would really, really like a third option on buff display alongside teammates and pets. Going from showing all buffs to showing only deliberately cast ones helps, but I'd love to be able to see just the buffs my character cast. It would make doing my buffing job significantly less stressful - for those of us with aging and/or weak eyes, the info overload is a real problem sometimes.

+1

This is a capital idea, if it can be done.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Just as a heads up, there is a secret option to let you filter out toggles as well as auto-powers.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5424.0.html

It's not quite "show only my powers" but it gets you pretty close.

I use it all the time. It is a big help, but...particularly at high levels, it's still a vast amount of information to sort through in a format that is less than ideal (to put it mildly) for anyone with weak eyesight and/or any of many learning disabilities and such. I'm glad it's there, but it's less than halfway to the thing I'm wishing for here.

On the other hand, certainly can't hurt to repeat this info! Lots of folks have never heard of it, and I'm happy to relay it.