Now the GMs decide not to respond to me after I show them they are wrong

Your account has been banned for 4 hours (until 21:15 11-May-2024).

Still not able to get in. GM Solace wrongly states it is a 24 hour ban. When I correct the GM, they decide to ignore it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Tegg01 said:

Your account has been banned for 4 hours (until 21:15 11-May-2024).

Still not able to get in. GM Solace wrongly states it is a 24 hour ban. When I correct the GM, they decide to ignore it.

I've checked your account and it's unlocked

This post is a general Faux Pas BTW. It's always best to keep within the ticket system so that the devs can follow their processes for such situations. 

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I'm trying to write a response to the OP, but [DIRECTIVE 4] just keeps flashing in the lower left-hand corner of my vision. 😁

• Haha 4

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

• Game Master

It's probably best not to tempt Peregrine Falcon and others.

But to turn this into a teaching moment, lets remember this snippet from the Code of Conduct:

"There are three overarching ground rules that must be followed at all times:

1. Anything an Administrator or Game Master says overrides anything else in this document - if they give you an instruction, please follow it.
  2. Don’t try to do anything you couldn’t get away with on the live servers.
  3. Enforcement of these rules is based on intent. If we deem that it is your intent to be breaking the rules and causing trouble, then that will be cause for action. If you unintentionally break these rules we will be far more lenient."
  • Thanks 2