Snarky!!

16 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

I recently started a channel just for those who've helped on Team 1 for my early or overflow Hamis. Since I don't have a lot of "regulars" on those just yet, it's a way for me to advertise to that group that I need a taunter or an incanner from the group who's done it before. If I can't get what I need that way, I get it from the league that does show up and then they get added to the channel afterwards. It's terribly exclusive.

So if I want into the club, I need to bring out my tanker to a Hami.  I usually go with the Nature/Sonic defender, because Overgrowth FTW (and because there are few things more boring than playing a tanker in a Hami that already has a full Team 1), but if I can get into a special club...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zhym said:

So if I want into the club, I need to bring out my tanker to a Hami.  I usually go with the Nature/Sonic defender, because Overgrowth FTW (and because there are few things more boring than playing a tanker in a Hami that already has a full Team 1), but if I can get into a special club...

A tanker, or potentially another character with incan. My early Hami runs have a pretty steady group now, but the overflow runs are still very much a work in progress and probably where I would need the help the most. If you are in league, don't hesitate to shoot me a tell saying you have taunt or incan if needed - that helps me a lot. After I fill my 3 taunter and 3 incanner roles I sometimes have an extra space in team 1 for someone to just be there and observe and see the chatter that goes on, so even if I can't use you that day I may have you on team 1 to get a feel for how we work so you are better equipped to step in when needed later.

• Like 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

10 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

A tanker, or potentially another character with incan. My early Hami runs have a pretty steady group now, but the overflow runs are still very much a work in progress and probably where I would need the help the most. If you are in league, don't hesitate to shoot me a tell saying you have taunt or incan if needed - that helps me a lot. After I fill my 3 taunter and 3 incanner roles I sometimes have an extra space in team 1 for someone to just be there and observe and see the chatter that goes on, so even if I can't use you that day I may have you on team 1 to get a feel for how we work so you are better equipped to step in when needed later.

Roger that.  I tend to play my 50s enough that most of them either have Incan or can build it pretty quickly.  Taunting, though, is usually just the tankers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 5/16/2024 at 4:08 PM, Oklahoman said:

I recently started a channel just for those who've helped on Team 1 for my early or overflow Hamis. Since I don't have a lot of "regulars" on those just yet, it's a way for me to advertise to that group that I need a taunter or an incanner from the group who's done it before. If I can't get what I need that way, I get it from the league that does show up and then they get added to the channel afterwards. It's terribly exclusive.

Are you familiar with the line from Grouch Marx, "I wouldn't want to join any club that would have me."

I contend that, if Snarky is on the channel, it can't be very exclusive.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 5/13/2024 at 10:08 PM, Luminara said:

You guys know what happens when you set an empty cardboard box down near a cat?

Yeah, that's what happens when @Snarky sees an empty chat room.

we make a tank out of it 

cat imaginations are limitless

オリジナル Cat Tank Box Diy - カンシレーン

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?