Creating Overlay to speak NPC mission dialog

I want to try and create an overlay to speak the dialogue in the game. For example, when the contacts and I interact with missions dialogue. I’m not sure I have the programming chops to do this, but I’m going to give it a try. First off is this permitted? Secondly, if so, the first step is to identify where dialogue is internally so I can grab it programmatically.  Any help would be appreciated.

• City Council

All dialog is stored on the server, and sent to the client when a dialog is opened, or an NPC speaks, the actual mission dialog is not duplicated on the client.

The most you could hope for as a non-integrated feature is to utilize a screen reader, but I don't think that'd work TBH.

• Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

There's this which watches the chatlog and performs text to speech on NPC dialogue?

Raw Optical Recognition performed on the screen itself would probably be a bit flaky due to the transparency settings etc.