Number Posts in Thread

nope.  so in this thread, my post is post #3

Suggesting something like this:  so in this thread, my post is post #3

Derek Icelord wrote up there in Post #2

23 minutes ago, Derek Icelord said:

You mean something other than this?

Consecutive numbering of the posts. This is one of the only forums I have ever been on that does not do this.

PvP Capture the Flag!  Bring some fun into it....

Shortguy, what is the problem you are trying to solve?

• Thumbs Up 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

Usually, forums have a post number in the top right corner, in our case where the 3 dots are located.

• Missing or erased posts from editing are causing threads to be unintelligible at times.
  • When one can refer to a particular post in a thread by number, it solves the constant humungous quotes that need to be opened to view.

PvP Capture the Flag!  Bring some fun into it....

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, shortguy on indom said:

Usually, forums have a post number in the top right corner, in our case where the 3 dots are located.

• Missing or erased posts from editing are causing threads to be unintelligible at times.
  • When one can refer to a particular post in a thread by number, it solves the constant humungous quotes that need to be opened to view.

Can just use the arrow at the top right corner of the quoted post to automatically go to that post.

Z12kGSx.jpg

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.