Indomitable Badge Runs

On 6/29/2024 at 3:14 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Sunday, July 7th - Worthy Opponent

I'll try to be there next week with Horrere - Sonic/Cold Corruptor.

And I goofed when I mentioned incarnate inspirations earlier today.  I think the team lead had stocked up on large team inspirations.  The major thing I remember from my runs from this is that the loss of set bonuses is definitely noticeable, so inspirations - team/dual/etc. - really help balance things a bit. Also, for those who have the cash, amplifiers/boosters from the ST.A.R.T. vendor really help.  This is the sort of thing where throwing everything you have saved up as temps. is sort of necessary.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Burnt Umber said:

I'll try to be there next week with Horrere - Sonic/Cold Corruptor.

And I goofed when I mentioned incarnate inspirations earlier today.  I think the team lead had stocked up on large team inspirations.  The major thing I remember from my runs from this is that the loss of set bonuses is definitely noticeable, so inspirations - team/dual/etc. - really help balance things a bit. Also, for those who have the cash, amplifiers/boosters from the ST.A.R.T. vendor really help.  This is the sort of thing where throwing everything you have saved up as temps. is sort of necessary.

Solid advice, I'll add you to the roster. 

Sign-Up for Sunday, July 21st - 'The Various Badges' Badge Run

1. @Glacier Peak

Sign me up for this one under my global @Midnyte, and of course I'll be cycling through the characters who have the mission. Some may be under my second account, @Parallel Midnyte. In the meantime, I'm going to get a solid list of the characters, post it here mainly to have a numerical count, and make sure they are all parked at the mission door and otherwise ready to roll. Another thing to point out is that this is solely for the badge and not necessarily XP, because most of these characters have progressed far beyond Roy Cooling so these are many many levels old.😊

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign-Up for Sunday, July 7th - Worthy Opponent Badge Run:

Sign-Up for Sunday, July 14th - Advanced Mode Imperious Task Force Badge Run:

Glacier Peak, for both of these weeks I will bring Midnyte - Dark Melee/Willpower Brute

Can't wait! 😍