Thank you for keeping the lights on for everyone here

Well, you can identify a handful by going to the donations thread and looking for posts saying stuff like, "Got to donate this month!"

• Like 2

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

For those of us with regular, ongoing money struggles, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that helps keep this game going by donating to the server costs.  This game, being free, and being able to run on my battered old computer and dodgy internet connection, is one of the few forms of stress release that I'm able to indulge myself in.

So, yeah- thank you for your generosity and continued love and support for this game.  🙏

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

As someone who recently started donating, thank you to my fellow donors and thank you to those that can't donate also but still continues to be part of this awesome community! If my money helps pay to keep the lights on for even just one other person, that makes me happy! ❤️

Edited by American Speedster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"I wear these colors for me. Not for the government, not for any partisan group, not for any ideological group-think and certainly not because I think I'm #$%@ing superior to anyone else! And other Americans may not feel the same way, some justifiably or not, too angry to represent. And as long as they're not hurting anyone else, there's nothing wrong with that, which puts you a mother%#@&er like you out of the category! I like the people here, man. Even those with struggles and life experiences different from mine. I want to help them be as happy as I am, as they can possibly be. You're going to remember that every time you see these %^#ing colors, Omniphase." -American Speedster, from "Harder, Daddy" Chapter 1 of the "Philippine-Born, U.S.A. Forged" series (Fanfic Available To Read Soon!)

smalltest.gif.7df6e0a71c65153fcf129f2969385929.gifsmalltest2.gif.39789b240e468d9875cc1288a2fbb60d.gif