How do I customize my powers after character creation?

biostem

So I didn't realize until I was creating my 2nd character that you can customize the appearance & color of your powers.  My only issue is that I can't seem to find how to do so *after* the character has been created.  If a way to do this does exist, can someone please enlighten me.  Thank you kindly!

Icon

Trainers

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Yes. when you click on the change costume, you'll be back to the creation screen but with only 2-3 tabs available. You can change your look in the costume tab, then the power colours in the next (and if you have pool powers, that tab will be available for editing as well). You can only change colours and maybe minimal fx for powers, you can't change your power set.

Yes. when you click on the change costume, you'll be back to the creation screen but with only 2-3 tabs available. You can change your look in the costume tab, then the power colours in the next (and if you have pool powers, that tab will be available for editing as well). You can only change colours and maybe minimal fx for powers, you can't change your power set.

Understood & TYVM!  :-)