Project Spelunker

_NOPE_

16 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

13 hours later....

...well... f***.

I was running it as "AnyCPU". Not sure what the default architecture is when you do that. I'd assumed that it'd be x64 and only fall back on x86 if it had no choice, but maybe that's wrong. I'm going to force the issue and try running it again with a forced x64 architecture.

Sounds like someone needs a bigger server hamster.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Well, Phase 1 is finally ready for everyone to download that wishes to! See all the fruits of your labors, here:

http://cohforums.cityofplayers.com/

I apologize for the appearance, I'll make it pretty later, right now it's just functional.

Here's where you want to go if you want to download your own copy of the forums:

image.png.6d9aa2b67f63d53fe5db970aa948ae44.png

And the rest of the page shows the "Summary Report" of everyone that helped make this possible, thanks everyone!

image.thumb.png.c8340d7dfdce18a475f71e1d8a5a6305.png

Especially @WanderingAries and @Ura Hero you're... a..... hero... 😆

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
I'm out.

• 1 month later

It's not a priority, but do you have anything in there related to Silas Gray, or Silas the Longshot? Just wondering? 

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

2 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

You mean like this?

image.thumb.png.67e5d3a80e47790cc493b2685ede7606.png

Before my time I'm afraid, nice to know I wasn't the only person to take the name Silas. Thanks for looking though, that does mean a lot to me.

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.