Task Force Commander Badge

I was just awarded the Task Force Commander Badge with out completing the Sister Psyche TF. I am under the impression that I should not have been awarded this Accolade unless I completed all Six Freedom Phalanx TFs on the Hero side. 

Excelsior Server

Toon name "My Uncle Sam." 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

20 minutes ago, Arc-Mage said:

I was just awarded the Task Force Commander Badge with out completing the Sister Psyche TF. I am under the impression that I should not have been awarded this Accolade unless I completed all Six Freedom Phalanx TFs on the Hero side. 

Excelsior Server

Toon name "My Uncle Sam." 

Do you mean the Penelope Yin TF?  Sister Psyche TF hasn't been required for over a decade.

Also, do you have the Invader accolade, per chance?

• Like 1
  • Microphone 1

1 hour ago, Arc-Mage said:

Sister Psyche TF.

You can do either the FB Sister Psyche via Ouro, or do Penelope Yin.  Either works.   (Or getting the Invader Accolade and switching to Blue side to get it)

• Thumbs Up 1

Task Force Commander calls for either Sister Psyche or Penelope Yin TF.  Penny replaced Psyche after she died but you can still do Psyche's old TF in Ouro (which even still has the old badge).

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Thanks folks :)

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

FWIW: The Ouroboros version of the original Positron arc can be done instead of doing both parts of the "new" Positron arc, for a similar reward. The original arc is a bit of a slog, but I have found it to be relatively easy to solo on level-appropriate characters that haven't been tricked-out. IIRC it doesn't feature an AV to defeat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tidge said:

FWIW: The Ouroboros version of the original Positron arc can be done instead of doing both parts of the "new" Positron arc, for a similar reward. The original arc is a bit of a slog, but I have found it to be relatively easy to solo on level-appropriate characters that haven't been tricked-out. IIRC it doesn't feature an AV to defeat.

Correct, it ends with 2 bosses and an EB.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Old_Positron_Task_Force#Protect_the_substation