The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Aggro Limit / Buffer

5 minutes ago, Rudra said:

There are few things as fun as doing nothing while waiting for the Tanker to grab the entire map and bring them to you.

Oh, I'm sure... Considering how fun it is waiting for them to come back with 1-2 spawns.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

As I am sure I wrote in at least one of the threads linked to by @Glacier Peak , and if not in a thread unlinked to: The only goofy practice pre-aggro cap that gave me anything like a rush of endorphins was collecting up the Rikti Monkeys and bringing them to Portal Corps (after PI opened up). This was a very different time in the game. I have never missed the pre-aggro cap days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, tidge said:

As I am sure I wrote in at least one of the threads linked to by @Glacier Peak , and if not in a thread unlinked to: The only goofy practice pre-aggro cap that gave me anything like a rush of endorphins was collecting up the Rikti Monkeys and bringing them to Portal Corps (after PI opened up). This was a very different time in the game. I have never missed the pre-aggro cap days.

tidge, was it more fun than a barrel of Rikti Monkeys?  😺  (Which you can now get in Adv Mode LGTF.)

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to go back to no aggro limit full time however I could probably get on board with a no aggro limit weekend event or something similarly limited. I do, however, doubt that the devs would deem this worthy of their limited time though.

Edited by mistagoat

SCRAPPER: Sir Kit Breaker-Elec/Shield *DumDum Pounder-WM/Shield *Snoglobe-Claws/Ice *Ice Flow Joe-Axe/Ice *TANK: Gamma Goon-Rad/Rad *Bernjamin Tanklin-fire/claws *Skullgrin Von Killjoy-Invul/SS *Frozen Snowshoo-Ice/Ice Quarry Goon-Stone/SS *BRUTE: Megahertz Donut-EM/Shield *Ohm Ahgerd Stone/Elec *Shadow Goon-Dark/Dark *Devilaint Le'Z-Rad/Fire *STALKER: Double OHM 7-EM/EA *Sir Kit Interupt-Elec/Shield *TROLLER: Chilly Lilly-Ice/Rad *Chlorophyllis Vance-Plant/Storm *Mechamoo-Elec/Cold *Johnny Burnsalot-Fire/Kin *Countess Gone-Ill/Dark *Lady Gone-Dark/Dark *Calpernia Tomik-Ill/Rad *Porkchop Scallywag-Fire/Nat *Gone Daddy-Plant/Dark *Merrie Melody-Symp/Dark *Toot Sweet-Fire/Dark *Lord Gone-Grav/Dark *Misty Burnsalot-Fire/Storm *Maddie Burnsalot-Fire/Rad *DOM: Scorched Eartha-Earth/Fire *Gazebo Malarkey-Dark/Psi *Clawsin Bloom-Plant/Savage *Diatomaceous Earl-Plant/Thorn *Permafrostasha-Plant/Ice *Corn Cob Earth/Earth *MM: Stupid Robot-Bot/Elec *Dark Leader-Demons/Dark *Silas Greenback-Thugs/Time *FENDER: *Dr. Gone-Dark/Dark *BAG3L-FF/Sonic *BLASTER: PinPointress-Arch/TA *Shimmy Burnsalot-Fire/TA *Lil Beefy-Ice/Fire *H0TT-fire/fire *CORRUPTOR: Shady Burnsalot-Fire/Dark *Kinetic Koala-Ice/Kin *Atmospheric Hazel-Water/Storm *Hami Dum-Seismic/Nature *MiHami Heat-Fire/Nature *SOA *Big Gravy-Crabbermind *Sentinel: NP Seymour-Elec/Regen

14 minutes ago, mistagoat said:

I wouldn't want to go back to no aggro limit full time however I could probably get on board with a no aggro limit weekend event or something similarly limited. I do, however, doubt that the devs would deem this worthy of their limited time though.

I don't think the aggro system is set up it can be massively transformed like toggling a switch.

There's also the impact of such a change.  May be hard in its impact on the Players.  Especially as more mobs may be able to fight back.

And then there's the practical side of things:  Where are the trash cans in Perez Park?  😺

Edited by Jacke
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2024 at 10:05 PM, tidge said:

The only goofy practice pre-aggro cap that gave me anything like a rush of endorphins was collecting up the Rikti Monkeys and bringing them to Portal Corps

riktimonkeys.thumb.gif.ffac8f5a82dc4ac4886b73e14d366cde.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield | Wild Instincts | Crystallization
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

I remember reading Probability Distortion a few months back and thinking it was the best player proposed set I'd ever seen. - Arbiter Hawk 💚