Anti Matter Defeat Not Rewarded

So I finished the Keyes I Trial and have the badge for it. We defeated Anti Matter to complete the Trial. Null is still telling me I need Anti Matter for Dimensional Warder Badge? I'm not sure if Keyes trial counts or not ?

I just went ahead and did the ouro Arc to get him. I tried on a alt with the same thing happened. It's either bugged or Keyes will not  give you dimensional warder credit anymore.

It’s a different version of Anti Matter isn’t it? It isn’t the Primal Earth Anti Matter in the Keys trial. So you won’t get the badge from him.

Edited by Arc-Mage

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

1 hour ago, Arc-Mage said:

It’s a different version of Anti Matter isn’t it? It isn’t the Primal Earth Anti Matter in the Keys trial. So you won’t get the badge from him.

Nope.  Not accurate,   The AM we defeat in Tina Mac's arc *IS* the Praetorian AM who came to Primal Earth which starts the "invasion."  🙂  And "Anti-Matter" doesn't exist on Primal Earth - the same person, Dr. Raymond Keyes, does and goes by "Positron" on Primal Earth - so any instance you find of "Anti-Matter" is the Praetorian Dr. Raymond Keyes.  

The Keyes Trial used to award credit for the Dim Warder badge.  If it's not now, then it must be a bug.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

Primal earth version of Anti Matter is Positron. He's not in the Keyes Trials.

Edited by SeraphimKensai