The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

I've always been somewhat oblivious...but this?

Ha! Nice teaser in the title, right? About a year or so ago, I had resolved to slow down with the speedy runs and take my time a bit. But still, even with my obtuse nature, this seems like something I would have noticed before. 

So...a few days ago, on a new character, I was looking to suffer through all the arcs out of Atlas. I had to choose between Sondra Costel and Officer Fields, knowing I'd pick up the other through Ouro. 

So, through Ouro, I grab the Sondra Costel arc. The last mission has the same entrance every time. Same with Ouro.  [-378.9 0.5 538.4] (in Atlas, naturally) 
The exit...I'm not so sure, but I made a new character just to check and well...it's odd. And clever. 

[2653.7 -31.8 290.0] is the exit. So far, both times - and it's right by Aaron Thiery, the next contact. 

How'd I miss this? And why isn't this type of thing used more often? I know I've seen this kind of thing in game, but can't recall where. It was probably not quite the same type of thing, but close enough. 

Anyway, thought I'd share this to see how many other folks missed it like I did. 

• Like 1
  • Moose 1

When you do the Twisted Reflections arc for Field Agent Keith Nance in Talos there is a mission where you enter in Faultline and exit in Talos Island.

On a side note, I always seem to pick Sondra Costel as a contact.  Something about smacking down Icedrone repeatedly feels so good.

I've realized the connection to Aaron Thiery for a long time. I'd add to the discussion: the proximity to the trainer version of Back Alley Brawler.  The whole setup is almost perfect, except that there's no enhancement vendor near BABs.  So when one advances, as is likely at time of finishing Sandra's arc, one has to leave Aaron's area and run all the way back to the Atlas statue for training and enhancements.  This is why on previous occasions in the forums, I've suggested adding a vendor near BABs, even it if meant moving that surplus vendor in the basement of City Hall. (Do we really need 2 there?) Then one could exit, train, enhance, visit Aaron and start his missions which run nearby, all without leave the area.

As to your other point @Ukase, arranging many more missions so they exit next to a new contact would be a welcome addition.

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1