Layrinth of Fog Locations; Menu and Data

lemming

So, this is the data, schema,  and menu with many locations listed.

Placing the popmenu labhunt.mnu in your <Path to Homecoming directory>/data/texts/English/menus

You do not have to rename to labhunt.mnu, but make sure you don't have various versions in the directory since the game works off the menu name, not the file name and if there are more than one, I'm not sure which one will be the active one.

Doors are based on clusters, since most doors in one area go to the same location.  Most floors have four doors leading to other floors, and two randomizer doors.   However, that's not always the case. 

There's a few things I'll probably change on how it's organized, and I'm currently working on a program to spit out a menu, so I just work off the data.   Will be updating the files as they get updated.  (And heck, may get my git updated)

I'm still needing the drop locations into a couple of the violet floors (suspect that's where they are)

Gladiators and Fogs: Only 104 & 94 of those two documented, and there are 200 locations for each.

lab_schema

labhunt_2024091901.mnu lablocations_2024091901.csv

Edited by lemming
Updated with more locations
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, lemming said:

Updated the CSV & lab schema.    Menu will get updated later today

Can you add to your original post either a link to how to add these in to the Homecoming game folder or state how to do so in your post. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Can you add to your original post either a link to how to add these in to the Homecoming game folder or state how to do so in your post. 

Added that and will have popmenu basics in the menu as well

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later