The Hitchhikers guide to leading any Trial or Raid!

Laucianna

4 hours ago, Ukase said:

So, I have the /loc for the "Murder room", but thus far, I've only ever used Follow through the fog, or been incan'd there. When I use the /loc from inside the arena where the mino was clobbered, the way point directs me to a path - but I get the message that I can't enter. 

Is there something simple that I need to do? Is there some pre-requisite to get there? 

Just a bit ago, we clobbered the mino, but nobody knew how to get to the murder room. Seems like it has to be somewhat simple as it usually only takes about 90 seconds to get there after the mino is downed. 

The rooms in the Arena don't go directly to Orange.   I think you got to the Yellow Cow Door which is where the pathing would lead from the Arena. (You can get thru that by wearing a Mino costume)  You want to go to the core first as Laucianna directs.  (Or go thru a few randomizers to land on an Orange floor, the Orange Council Drop point is not far)

• Microphone 1

5 hours ago, Ukase said:

Had some insomnia, and pretended to be oblivious to the minotaur and followed instructions, and found the "block"....if my cursor hadn't accidentally been upon it, I probably would have completely overlooked it! 
Much appreciated. 

Honestly same here 😄 When I first went to find it I was like "These locs must be wrong! Just a weird room and that's all!"

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.