The Force Fielder's Bible - Restored

_NOPE_

Great guide for Force Field.  Will it be updated to feature the design pass from HC in the latest patch?

Good explanations how to use the Force Field powers, how to slot.  Particularly the use of Force Bubble and tik tokking it with Replusion Field.

My Force Field Defender is now 'retired' following the wrecking ball delivered to the Tier 9 power.  Force Bubble has gone from a dynamic power requiring mastery to a cast and leave it buffet of debuff.  Having tried it on Beta and Live.  Dampening Field just doesn't 'feel' right at all to me.  It's completely static.  Force Bubble is 'kludged' with Repulsion Field.  A hot mess.

I'd like Force Field to play more like Seismic does.  Dynamic.  Rock and roll ping pong.  A hard buff set that has protection and offensive qualities.  This is the 1st time for me, that a HC design pass has taken a step backwards.

Despite initial excitement about a design pass for Force Field, I'm left feeling dissatisfied.  Changing the Tier 9 seems wholly unnecessary.  Dampening could have been put elsewhere in the set.

Azrael.

Edited by Golden Azrael
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later
  • 2 months later
1 hour ago, Iklossis said:

Does Repulsion field still knock foes down with KB>KD slotted?

yes it do.

i did a ff/seismic to juggle mobs with before. upthrust/forcebomb/repulsion field and seismics passive knockdown thing that activates once and a while

Edited by nethod
explaination
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later