Savage Assault

oedipus_tex

Mine's sitting at 24, she's a dark/savage and I really enjoy her. I've leveled up a savage brute and working on a savage scrapper so this gave me a combination of some of my favorite things in the game which I found the sets to be fun together, may not always sync as well as they could but as I like to be in the middle of the action so it worked for me.....but I've been told I play everything like a scrapper.

• Like 1

Right now, Unkindness is kinda... meh-ish, if you know what I mean.

However: straight from the demo server patch news:

Domintoar >Savage Assault > Unkindness: This power erroneously said it consumed Blood Frenzy stacks. The text has been corrected. This power generates one Blood Frenzy stack, and it's DoT becomes stronger the more Blood Frenzy the caster has. This bonus to Unkindness makes up for the set's lack of Savage Leap and Hemorrage.

Tested it and it seems to work pretty well. Biggest plus on Savage however is the Spot Prey, which gives you 40something % of to-hit and damage and is easy to get perma with its 25 second duration.

• Like 1

Mind/savage assault/soul at 41.

The 38 teleport attack is aoe, though the tool tip says differently.  It's nice to to into a group and see biting cold proc on more than one mob.

Skipped blood craze. It's just a heal.

I've not picked up 'call hawk' yet, as with levitate, dominate, call swarm its a reasonable rotation hastened. It's between this and the end pbaoe from soul at 44, leaning hawk as it's a frenzy dump and good for large mob kill attack chain.

The melee attacks are good, not savage assault stalker good, but decent.

Currently have call swarm frankenslotted for procs, esp the - res, which is a good contender for unkindness also imo.