Tank/brute help!

Bubbles232

So I kind of know what both taunt mechanics are like.  What I'm not sure of is what's better. After trying tons of classes I've narrowed it down to a tank or brute stalkers are to squishy for my style haha.

Can someone suggest some good tanks and brute to help me out.

I have a rad/rad brute I enjoy and a ice/as tank that seams ok.

Thanks

Better in what sense?  You mention taunt - if you're asking what's better for holding aggro for a team, then you're going to want to go for Tanker.  The two ATs are better at different things.  Brute is going to easily outdamage Tanker but won't be as good for aggro management.  Both ATs are good and worth playing, so it's hard to answer a question like this without a better sense of what you're going for.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

If you want to invest more time influence and struggle in early on survivability go brute because late game most brute sets you can rival tank survivability with a ton more damage capability by investing heavily in sets.

I know because I tanked Recluse with my Rad/Elec brute without any troubles even making a mistake and charging in while the team took out the flyer so I was toe to toe for a good while my mistake lol i missed the part about taking out the flyer..  I also spent around 200 million on sets.

If damage isn't as much of a concern go tank it has an easier and cheaper road for survivability.

As far as agro goes tanks are better out of the box, but with a damage aura, judgement incarnate and good aoe, agro isn't an issue with most brute sets either.