Body Scale/Type at Tailor

Is there a code-based reason we can't change our overall body scale or type at the tailor? I mean not just switching male/female/huge, but your overall height.

I made a huge Brute, as big as I could make him (even gave him the AB7 Afterburn backpack to emphasize his size). It's fun having him so big, but now that I'm getting into the various tunnel missions he's actually a bit too big. I thought it would be cool to give him an alternate costume of himself, only smaller (he's mech-based so I'd flavor it as him transforming into a "compact" mode). I was disappointed to see I couldn't do that.

This might have been brought up before, but I didn't see any recent posts about it.

You can do this at the tailor, you just have to speak to whichever employee is the cosmetic surgeon.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield | Wild Instincts | Crystallization
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

I remember reading Probability Distortion a few months back and thinking it was the best player proposed set I'd ever seen. - Arbiter Hawk 💚

Ok, I'm an idiot.

All these years playing this game, I never realized there was any difference between the Icon employees. I would just run up to the one at the main counter.

Thanks!

Something I learned last night: you CAN change body size and type at the trainer wholesale but likely only below level 10 (the level where it stops being free).