Switching Alignment w/Null the Gull

Tankshock

Ok, so I gave in and went villain in order to pick up the Epic I wanted.  Talked to Null then tried to train, but I'm still being offered Hero side Pools.  Is there something else I need to do in order to properly game the system?  ;)

To be clear, to be able to select one of the villain epic pools, you need to complete Arbiter Rein's arc for one of the 4 patrons.  But this doesn't have to be the arc for the patron whose associated power pool you want.  Once you have completed the arc, the character gets a badge & all 4 patron pools are unlocked for that character.  So you could do the Ghost Widow arc &, instead of taking the associated Soul Mastery powers, you could choose the Mu Mastery electric powers (associated with Scirocco) instead.  I recall that people on the boards used to claim that the easiest arc was Black Scorpion, so if you just want the powers & aren't interested in the story or characters, that might be the way to go.  Not to spoil the arc, but given what you have to do to the patron you choose, picking one that you DON'T like might be good advice. ;)

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Black Scorpion is the shortest, but unless you like fighting Malta go GW. Auto complete the first mish and let the mystic die in mish 2 if you're just going for speed. The rest is easy apart from Numina.

Also note that you only have to complete the patron's first arc to unlock the powers but you'll need to finish all 4 of your chosen patron's arcs if you want to be able to lead a Lord Recluse's SF.

Just need to kill the EB in Black Scorpion's arc to get the badge required. Auto complete the defeat all.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."