Let's buff Knockback

As a support who's not a fan of knockback:

that above post is a big yikes

I agree...there is a lot of DPS and Knockback coming right off that post.  Ironic though

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Knockback is fine. It's better than fine, it's great. A 2-second soft crowd control is amazing, considering it's available without profound investment in features other than player damage and survivability. The main problem with knockback isn't the mechanic, it's the selfish attitudes of the player-base, mainly the melee players who throw a tantrum because they have to move a couple of feet to re-acquire melee range.

I don't like knockback.

It makes me angry.

I feel my build choices are invalidated when knockback is played poorly.

Sometimes unskilled knockback makes the game harder to play for everyone.

Often, I choose to leave a team when things aren't going well because of knockback.

[Edited for 'niceness' -- GM Fiddleback]

(There's no need to be actively hostile to people.)

Fiddleback, you made me laugh so hard my sides hurt...+1 Inf to Fiddleback

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting