Power customization

Aracknight

Hey Scrappers!

Recently returned, originally started with the Good vs Evil edition, had a question while I was rebuilding my main (currently level 24):

Did power customization ever hit epic/ancillary/patron pools?  I *seem* to remember they wanted to put like, Laser Beam Eyes as emanating from the hands and such.  Can you change the animation and color of say, Mu Bolts like you could with other electrical blast sets?

Thanks in advance!  So glad to be home!

• 1 month later

There is another power customizayion section to the right of the primary/secondary.  But it does not show until you pick a pool / epic.  Also, only pools you have show.

However it remembers customizations for example you customize hasten for min fx then respec with no hasten then pick hasten later it will still have min fx.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2019 at 4:34 PM, Aracknight said:

I *seem* to remember they wanted to put like, Laser Beam Eyes as emanating from the hands and such.  Can you change the animation and color of say, Mu Bolts like you could with other electrical blast sets?

You should be able to freely change the color of the powers, granted you of course need to unlock ancillary/epic powers first in order to do so. As for animations, that didn't make it into the game. Champions Online has a feature like that where you could choose in many cases how your powers emanated from your character. Would have been an awesome addition here though.

Many blast sets have some alternate animations - Laser Beam Eyes can be shot from the hands, in fact, as can most Psi Blast powers and even Fire Blast's Fire Breath — but not quite as much emanation-point variety as Champions Online (one of the few things it does better).