What's wrong with Warshades?

Cool, bring all Energy blasters to an ITF and see if you can beat the speedrun record set by the SG "Warshades are Trash".

Why? It's a meaningless record.

I'd like to know how many of the people that are offended and outraged in this thread have been turned away from a Warshades Are Trash speed tf run because they were on a warshade. I already know the answer but please come forward. Really no one in this thread has a reason to be offended.

This is nonsense and completely disingenuous of you. You're pointing the finger at people being offended, yet I see people like you demonstrating offense because some people don't find the joke funny. So it's a complete and total double standard. And you believing your own nonsense doesn't change the fact that you are being disingenuous.

Personally I think the most offensive thing about the joke is that it's very hacky and uninspired and demonstrates a complete lack of talent by the joke maker. People should raise their standards.

You're pointing the finger at people being offended, yet I see people like you demonstrating offense because some people don't find the joke funny. So it's a complete and total double standard. And you believing your own nonsense doesn't change the fact that you are being disingenuous.

Personally I think the most offensive thing about the joke is that it's very hacky and uninspired and demonstrates a complete lack of talent by the joke maker. People should raise their standards.

I can promise you no one on our end is offended by anyone's taste in humor here.  We may find it funny when someone just downright lacks a sense of humor to the point where you can tell if they ever went out to any kind of social events, they'd be that wet blanket you'd actively want to avoid(JB up there).  We may find it funny that a stupid joke started by 2 or 3 people on one sever spawned 9 page threads or crazy facebook rants.  We may find it funny (and a little sad) the absurd lengths people will try to go to comparing "no warshades" to possibly some of the worst atrocities in human history. 

Humor like art, taste, and so many other things is subjective. 

I'd ask who is worse, the person who tells a joke some people don't find funny? Or the person(s) who have to let everyone know that something in a subjective medium wasn't to their personal tastes and trying to link their actions to Hitler.  LOL.