Alternatives to peregrine island

Atomitor

The only content in the Wharf is the Market Crash TF.  Do it, get your purple and be done with it.

Strangely the other day, Harvey Maylor assigned Marine a door mission ( fighting Malta & Carnies if I recall ) in Kallisti Wharf. So my best guess is that it is in some sort of queue to be the location for Story Arc Missions. I thought it was cool to finally christen the new zone, even if it was just a door mission.

I liked FBZ and Shadow Shard stuff back on Live, most was solo friendly and interesting.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

The only content in the Wharf is the Market Crash TF.  Do it, get your purple and be done with it.

Strangely the other day, Harvey Maylor assigned Marine a door mission ( fighting Malta & Carnies if I recall ) in Kallisti Wharf. So my best guess is that it is in some sort of queue to be the location for Story Arc Missions. I thought it was cool to finally christen the new zone, even if it was just a door mission.

I liked FBZ and Shadow Shard stuff back on Live, most was solo friendly and interesting.

That is cool, and I did not know that...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Nice dig. I love how you managed to slag off a small team of unpaid volunteers who kept the dream alive with minimal funding and few resources in just one sentence. That's classy. Well done. Give yourself a medal

You mean the small team that kept their server secret for six years until it was forcibly revealed? They didn’t “keep the dream alive” for us, they did it for themself. Oh, and you weren’t invited to their party either.

Technically, the current regime is different, and I’m happy the game is now out, I’ll leave it that.

Feel about the past as you will, but the bottom line is that, were it not for these guys doing it for themselves, we would not be where we are, which is playing again.  Life doesn't always provide for the smoothest path to something, but in this case, we got what we have wanted for a long time, which was to have our game back.  I for one, am not looking back for recriminations on why we couldn't have had it sooner, and harboring anger about it.  Life is too short.  Instead, I am looking forward, in order to enjoy the second chance we have been given, and appreciate what I have for as long as I can. 

What was no more, is REBORN!

I've gotten the same mission from Harvey, I was so shocked I took a bunch of screenie.

To the OP:

There is also  Fireball & The Trilogy in Night Ward, both are located in the Midnighter's Club; both run 50+.

Well that escalated....

Cheers for the suggestions folks. I'm not short on alts but i do enjoy playing my 50's too.

"Do you need advice on how to play CoH? Are you looking for help with a build or finding content?  Do you have a suggestion to improve gameplay?  Have you tried asking in-game and found to hard to get the information you need?  Then the Homecoming forums are for you.  We provide many boards for you to post in, and we have several thousand forum posts ready to hear you out!

Required Warning:  Side effects of posting in the forums include frequent criticism, threads moving way off-topic, and side arguments between posters.  Other common side effects can include anxiety, rage, and frustration.  If you experience those side effects you should step away from the forums and do something less frustrating like folding clothes, putting away dishes, calling your mom (that's 50/50 on helping) or playing City of Heroes."

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• City Council

Well that escalated....

Cheers for the suggestions folks. I'm not short on alts but i do enjoy playing my 50's too.

"Do you need advice on how to play CoH? Are you looking for help with a build or finding content?  Do you have a suggestion to improve gameplay?  Have you tried asking in-game and found to hard to get the information you need?  Then the Homecoming forums are for you.  We provide many boards for you to post in, and we have several thousand forum posts ready to hear you out!

Required Warning:  Side effects of posting in the forums include frequent criticism, threads moving way off-topic, and side arguments between posters.  Other common side effects can include anxiety, rage, and frustration.  If you experience those side effects you should step away from the forums and do something less frustrating like folding clothes, putting away dishes, calling your mom (that's 50/50 on helping) or playing City of Heroes."

You forgot to mention Perma-Haten.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

;)

Well that escalated....

I don't think I'll ever forget Perma-Haten!  ;D

What was no more, is REBORN!

I don't think there is any cure for Perma-Haten...Once you get it, you are stuck with it.  I really perma-haten that...

+1 Inf Widower