Alternatives to peregrine island

Atomitor

Rikti War Zone and Dark Astoria both also have level 50 story arcs and repeatable missions.

You could also swap to redside and do Grandville arcs.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Kallisti Wharf is listed as a 40-50 zone, try there.

(seriously, if they can’t even add mobs and missions to an empty zone in six years, don’t expect a lot of new content)

There’s all of the incarnate TFs and trials, to repeat until the end of time.

In my opinion, the allure of this game was not how high you could climb with a single character but rather how vast the game was/is.  You could play up to 50 on 5 different characters without playing the same mission twice, while also playing through the game with a completely different skill set than you did before (i.e. playing through the game as a Psi/Storm Controller is going to be completely different than playing through as a SJ/Nin Scrapper).  You could also easily switch from character to character when playing on a team, to help fill talent gaps as people swap out.  And the fact that you don't have to change what you are wearing just to get the better stats, you can design your look exactly the way you want.

That being said, I acknowledge that I am someone who is constantly thinking of new character ideas and new concepts that I want to try out, and I think that I am the type of player to which the original design team was catering.  If you are a player who enjoys playing 1 character, and that is your character, it's a little tougher.  If you are looking to just find more stuff to do, I'd say try collecting exploration badges (they are all listed on ParagonWiki), or other badges like Defeats, Accolades, etc.  Personally I am a big fan of the history badges because I get to learn about the lore of the game.

But yeah, in terms of content for lvl 50 characters, it is pretty limited.

Where else would you recommend for level 50 content?

When I've nothing better to do, I will go to Cim and grind on Marcus Valerius's endless timed missions.  He's the zone equivalent to a police radio.  Like the radio, there are ones you don't wantl avoid the ones that involve destroying shadow crystals. 

His RWZ counterpart is Borea.  Hers give mobs that drop tech salvage; his are magic.  Many of my characters are for RP reasons reluctant to give Vanguard the time of day.  If you have no qualms, there she is. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

If you hate yourself you can always go to Friebase Zulu. General Hammond is another infinite mission giver.

I was just going to post about FBZ too.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

If you hate yourself you can always go to Friebase Zulu. General Hammond is another infinite mission giver.

Actually, there are several infinite mission givers, including one where you can get Kora Fruit missions. Back before base Inspiration storage came in, those gave you large-sized Inspirations, now they're just middle-sized, but still it's a decent way to stock up.

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

(seriously, if they can’t even add mobs and missions to an empty zone in six years, don’t expect a lot of new content)

The only content in the Wharf is the Market Crash TF.  Do it, get your purple and be done with it.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I just find it hilarious that it's listed on the train as a 40-50 zone, and it's completely empty.

I find it equally 'hilarious' people bash and nit-pick over these things added by fellow-player-volunteers.

The level pedantic brain chemistry involved is just 'hilarious', isn't it?

The only content in the Wharf is the Market Crash TF.  Do it, get your purple and be done with it.

I just find it hilarious that it's listed on the train as a 40-50 zone, and it's completely empty.

That is wierd.  It should read “Don't Bother”.

Now I understand that SCoRE brought it from Beta code when Live shutdown, and because it was completely empty, they made the Market Crash TF, just so their would be some point to it.  So I do appreciate the effort.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I find it equally 'hilarious' people bash and nit-pick over these things added by fellow-player-volunteers.

The level pedantic brain chemistry involved is just 'hilarious', isn't it?

Jumba, it’s just light hearted banter.  I just posted that I do appreciate the effort made by SCoRE to not have it completely empty and I am sure Ed agrees.  But the fact is it IS FUNNY that's labeled lvl 40-50, when there is absolutely NOTHING that can hurt you.  A lvl 1 couldn't even stub his toe there.

Please don't turn the light hearted into a guilt trip and be insulting.  I'm sure even the dev's have a sense of humor

Please don't turn the light hearted into a guilt trip and be insulting.  I'm sure even the dev's have a sense of humor

People find humor in many things.

I do not find humor in the denigration of people trying to add things to the game, to get the game running again, even if thier efforts are not finished or perfect.

There is simply no humor in that for me.

This need to pick apart the work of others, IMO, is _not_ coming from a place of humor most of the time, either, it's bitter gamers mad that CoX does not work the way they think it shuold work.

Am I touchy about it today?

Look at my post history - Yes I Am.

We may not agree on that outlook, and I am OK with that. :)

The DA storylines are really good. Very DARK, in a Vertigo kind of way. I really reccomend them. Also bring a team for any fight involving an AV. Just saying....

Adam used to have no AV hold protection - has that changed?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

People find humor in many things.

I do not find humor in the denigration of people trying to add things to the game, to get the game running again, even if thier efforts are not finished or perfect.

There is simply no humor in that for me.

This need to pick apart the work of others, IMO, is _not_ coming from a place of humor most of the time, either, it's bitter gamers mad that CoX does not work the way they think it shuold work.

Am I touchy about it today?

Look at my post history - Yes I Am.

We may not agree on that outlook, and I am OK with that. :)

I hear you, but no one is denigrating their work.  We were just finding humor in a label, and pointing out the truth in the utility of the zone.  No one called out the dev's, and no one posted any criticism - just hilarity. 

I have definitely seen the kind of posts you are railing against, and I have been right there with you.

You do seem extra touchy today.  That's OK, I have days like that as well.  I'd just suggest not reading more into a post than what it says, as there is no tone on the internet so you can't tell the difference between biting sarcasm, uninformed opinions, light hearted banter or total sincerity.  I also go with assuming total sincerity and if I'm thinking otherwise, I call out that specifically in my response...

Besides, you know me...I am never insulting about the Dev's...I really sincerely appreciate all the work they have done.  That being said, they are not perfect, and in opening the forums, have invited constructive criticism.

No harm, no foul...you know I love ya!

Nice dig. I love how you managed to slag off a small team of unpaid volunteers who kept the dream alive with minimal funding and few resources in just one sentence. That's classy. Well done. Give yourself a medal

I wonder how much better you'd have done.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Nice dig. I love how you managed to slag off a small team of unpaid volunteers who kept the dream alive with minimal funding and few resources in just one sentence. That's classy. Well done. Give yourself a medal

I wonder how much better you'd have done.

I didn't take it as a dig.  I took it as a statement of fact - don't expect much in the way of new content, which is very fair.  In 6 years we got one zone, one piece of content (the Market TF), and a handful of contacts that don't give new content, but help give you a badge, or access old content.  So honestly when anyone asks for new content, I've started mentioned that it's not likely to come from the Dev team, precisely because they are a group of unpaid volunteers.

I know that tone is lost on the internet, so I'm assuming best intent, otherwise 90% of forum posts would get me angry.  I could be wrong, maybe it just was a dig, but I can't tell from the face of it.

You mean the small team that kept their server secret for six years until it was forcibly revealed? They didn’t “keep the dream alive” for us, they did it for themself. Oh, and you weren’t invited to their party either.

Technically, the current regime is different, and I’m happy the game is now out, I’ll leave it that.