Saving the Game

Blue Jay

I am sorry this is such a basic problem. It's this kind of thing that aggravates my anxiety and I start feeling hopeless:

I don't know the "right" place to save anything. I don't know where anything has saved, nor where to keep saving anything. Near as I can tell, it's all saved on desktop. I don't think that can be right, but searches don't show me anything saying City of Heroes, COH, COV, anything. I really need to neaten this up now before the knot gets tied too tight. Just a little computer know-how, s'il vous plait.

No mud no lotus

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1613
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

In the options on the tequila screen, there is an install path, that is where the files were put

Thanks for that. It appears to have installed on OneDrive. I find that odd.

No mud no lotus

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

Thanks for that. It appears to have installed on OneDrive. I find that odd.

Trying to play it anywhere eh? How well does it play? :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I totally uninstalled and reinstalled and made damn sure it was all in one place. Yay. The main trouble I was having, not being able to get into paragon chat, persists even now.

No mud no lotus

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

Paragon Chat needs to be run separately from CoH. I have separate files for each. PChat is way different from Homecoming and has to use the PChat launcher.

PChat, for me, is under PChat on my computer and Homecoming is under CoX.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."