any MM farms?

Rerun

Let's face it, all I see are fire brutes, sometimes scrappers. But what about us MM players?

I'm feeling left out. Surely there's gotta be a MM farm. Even if you gotta set the settings down and it's slower, I dont care.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!  :)

There are missions I like to farm with my MMs. The Steel Canyon signature arc for levels 40 and above rewards half a level or more per play on its first mission if you have your difficulty set to +2 or higher. Since I only solo, I found it quick to get from 40 to 50 in a day and a half of casual play. Now, I'm not a very serious player, so there may be better missions for farming with an MM, but I liked this one because it was relaxing and the Phalanx did a lot of the work.

Unai Kemen's council farm in Peregrine Island, one of his first couple missions. Its a very friendly MM map with easy mobs all lined up in groups. I kind of like the theme of it too feels like I am in WW2 saving a city from Nazi's. When I need money to IO alts I just do a couple of those. ;D

Robot traps tankermind can do it.

You could do comic con but the cave not the moon based one as it is too open for pets to accidentally run around.

I have done it back in the day.

Once I get to 50 I will let you know. lvl 30 atm.