Bring the mocking and derision: I made a SR/TW Tanker

Erratic1

But it only accept generic Taunt IOs.
So you can't do mean stuff like put a Zinger Proc in and cause people Psi damage just for existing...

I miss being able to do that on Invuln too!

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I remember doing that way back when.  I can't remember when the ability to do that was changed but I vaguely recall being... displeased.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

On 7/21/2019 at 10:08 AM, jack_nomind said:

No.

+4s don't get a tohit bonus and you can (should) easily hit >50% defense on an SR tanker w/o weave anyway.  SR's greatest claim to fame as a Defense set is its capped DDR, so that's plenty for 'normal' situations.  Since you'll likely be on teams with support for the really hard stuff, it should also be plenty for non-normal situations.

Taking Weave on an SR usually means you're stealing slots from somewhere else for some reason -- as one example, you can crank up recharge (maybe for a Dark Melee quasi-Rage build) by loading up on normal Defense powers in SR with Agility Alpha and almost no additional slotting.

I am curious when you mean by a quasi rage build using SR and DM? I am looking at making a hard to kill self healing tank so I have been looking for something to pair DM with besides the obvious DA.

9 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

I am curious when you mean by a quasi rage build using SR and DM? I am looking at making a hard to kill self healing tank so I have been looking for something to pair DM with besides the obvious DA.

Soul Drain can be made permanent at +300% recharge, which is technically achievable with incarnate and/or temp powers or abuse of force feedback, and can stack (slightly) at +400%.  It behaves a bit like Rage in that respect, although it's also a little similar to Follow Up or other attack/build-up powers.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker