Hero with Villian Epic Power Pool

remarefka

I created a claws/electric Brute hero and leveled him to 48 in AE, but did not take powers until last night.  I found that as a hero I could not access the villain epic power pools. 

Is there a way to go rogue or change to a villain to access these power pools?

Talk to Null, switch to Villain.  Go to Grandville via the St. Martial exit, talk to Arbiter Rein. Choose Black Scorpion's faction.  Do his arc; when you get to the defeat all mission (3rd or 4th), auto-complete it.  Finish the arc, go back to Null and become a Hero again.  You earned a respec completing BS's arc, use it to get whichever patron pool you want.  Doesn't take long, and several of the missions can be semi-stealthed if you have the ability.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, doc_miller said:

Talk to Null, switch to Villain.  Go to Grandville via the St. Martial exit, talk to Arbiter Rein. Choose Black Scorpion's faction.  Do his arc; when you get to the defeat all mission (3rd or 4th), auto-complete it.  Finish the arc, go back to Null and become a Hero again.  You earned a respec completing BS's arc, use it to get whichever patron pool you want.  Doesn't take long, and several of the missions can be semi-stealthed if you have the ability.

My suggestion would be to choose the Patron with the badge that appeals to you the most.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

23 hours ago, doc_miller said:

This is what I always do.  ^_^

I believe you only need the badge from killing the EB from BS's arc.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."