Failed Experiments badge

Chills

• 9 months later
On 7/30/2019 at 7:09 AM, Chills said:

I have a little progress on this badge but I can't find any of these, I have been in the undergrounds of praetoria and all I have seen that look close to these are 'ghouls' for which I have that badge.  No info on them via wiki https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Failed_Experiments#Background

Thanks

I know this is an oldish post and you've already completed this badge (maybe others are like me were wondering how to get this) but you can farm this badge in the first mission from the contact IVy in Neutropolis. That's how I just got mine.

• Like 1

• 2 months later
On 5/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Echo Night said:

I know this is an oldish post and you've already completed this badge (maybe others are like me were wondering how to get this) but you can farm this badge in the first mission from the contact IVy in Neutropolis. That's how I just got mine.

For Flashback, that is level 20-24 The old robot, the new body (Neutropolis Responsibility, Chapter 1).

• Like 2

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation