Which proc / global IOs act like set bonuses?

carroto

As the title states, I've been looking for a comprehensive list because I don't remember anymore.  Which special IOs can I get at any level, and which do I need to be concerned about exemplaring with?

This page lists the special IOs and separates them into "globals" and "procs", and says with regard to globals "the one thing that will shut off a Global IO is exemplaring more than three levels under the level of that Global IO."  So is that accurate?  Luck of the Gambler +7.5% recharge, Steadfast Protection res/def?  -KB IOs as well?  I didn't remember -KB IOs shutting off when exemplaring.

I'm trying to figure out what level to get certain IOs, or whether or not maybe to get them attuned, but haven't been able to find a comprehensive list that addresses this.

Everything on that page listed as Global will function like a set bonus and shut off if you exemplar more than three levels below the enhancement. However, you don't need to memorize that page, because any enhancement that doesn't give enhancement values to the power you put it in will function exactly the same no matter what level it is, so you can always just buy the recipe at the lowest level. And if you're buying it as an enhancement from the market, skipping the crafting process, the price is exactly the same if you buy it attuned.

Edited by Vanden

11 minutes ago, carroto said:

Thanks for the clarification.  So for something like a LotG: def/+recharge or Steadfast Protection: res/+def if I want the enhancement portion to have strong values I need to either use a higher level IO and accept that it will not exemplar well, or get it attuned.

Yes.

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!