How to Alternate Costume Pieces???

AlbertWesker

First off, new/old player. Started up everything tonight and was really surprised at how well this all turned out!! Congrats on getting all of this up and going! Fantastic job and I am sure like so many, I am going to have a lot of enjoyment playing this again. 

My question here is this, how in the world do I change half my costume? Let us say I want to make my left leg cybernetic, and then my right leg normal/human. How would I go about doing this? I noticed that the boots don't let you interchange. When I chose cyborg or cybernetic, whatever it is, for the boots, I was given the same cyborg boot on both legs. I want to make it where there is one human leg and the other I can change in to something else. Same with upper body if anyone knows how to do that too. For instance, one cyborg arm, and one human arm. The thing is, I know this can be done, because I had done this back in 2009 when I was playing. Any tips or ideas, please send them this way. Sorry in advance if this is not the correct area to post this!!

Thanks greatly for your time! (^-^)

Unfortunately, this can only be done in limited ways.

Fortunately, arms are one of the easy ones!

You need to select one of the Robot Arm chest options (Robot Arm 1 and Robot arm 3, for right and left, I think. Robot Arm 2 is both). Once you have that category of chest selected, you can choose the type of arm. Be warned that selecting it will lose any chest or arm pieces you've already chosen on normal chest, so do the chest type selection first.

For the legs, there are *some* pants options that have different legs. I think they're all pirate ones? Have a look at the Galactic Pirate pieces.

Edited by mrinku

Unfortunately there's no inherent option to alternate costume pieces. Champions Online allowed this, but it wasn't possible in CoX outside of certain specific costume pieces (like the robot arms, peg leg etc) and those can't always be modified.

Edit: that said I have heard rumours that some of the volunteer devs are looking at making this possible.

Edited by Itsyagirl

LGBT Plus Ultra on Everlasting.

12 hours ago, mrinku said:

For the legs, there are *some* pants options that have different legs. I think they're all pirate ones? Have a look at the Galactic Pirate pieces.

Just for clarity, I believe the costume creator refers to these pieces as "Cosmic Corsair" rather than "Galactic Pirate."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AlbertWesker said:

My question here is this, how in the world do I change half my costume? Let us say I want to make my left leg cybernetic, and then my right leg normal/human. How would I go about doing this?

You can't, not in this game.  You are probably thinking of Champions Online, where you can indeed do such things.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism