Mortimer Kal Strike Force reward issue

princezilla

So I need help because I really can't figure this out. Yesterday I did the Mortimer Kal Strike Force on one of my incarnate characters to get the Notice of the Well salvage but instead I got the Flames of Prometheus temp power non fifty characters are supposed to get except that it is not actually giving any of it's stat benefits when I look at my combat attributes and I cannot find any way to exchange it for the salvage like the wiki says I should be able to from the badge menu. I've tried logged in and out multiple times, leveled up a vet level to see if that would fix it and done everything else I could think of but nothing is working. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you resolve it?

If I read this correctly, you did this on one of your incarnate characters, which means, level 50.

You get a, for lack of a better term, a promise of a notice when you run Morty's sf from 20-49.  When you turn 50, a badge shows up (accomplishment according to the paragonwiki article on mort kal) that allows you to cash in a notice.  You don't get the notice if you're 50 though.  

5 hours ago, Hedgefund said:

If I read this correctly, you did this on one of your incarnate characters, which means, level 50.

You get a, for lack of a better term, a promise of a notice when you run Morty's sf from 20-49.  When you turn 50, a badge shows up (accomplishment according to the paragonwiki article on mort kal) that allows you to cash in a notice.  You don't get the notice if you're 50 though.  

That doesn't sound right, and if that were supposed to be the case then it wouldn't have given me the temp power.

10 hours ago, princezilla said:

That doesn't sound right, and if that were supposed to be the case then it wouldn't have given me the temp power.

But you don't have the temp power, at least based on what you said above that the icon is displayed, but your stats are not affected by the Flames of Prometheus.  

Maybe there's something funky about that icon displaying but still, a 50 doesn't get a notice, outside of this sf being the WST.

The badge is in Accolades (not accomplishments like the wiki states) and does not show up under Most Recent.

Scroll down to the bottom of your Accolades and you'll see it there with a button you can click to claim your Notice of the Well.

• Like 2

• 2 months later
On 8/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, Auroxis said:

The badge is in Accolades (not accomplishments like the wiki states) and does not show up under Most Recent.

Scroll down to the bottom of your Accolades and you'll see it there with a button you can click to claim your Notice of the Well.

I don't have it there, either.