Leadership

Pretty sure that they do, but not sure to what extent. Not in game, might be more info available there, but the range or area effect isn't mentioned in Paragon Wiki entry other than to say "nearby". Either way, I'd expect that the max bonus you can get won't increase past the hard cap of whatever AT you're playing.

Leadership does stack. The values of the bonuses vary depending on the archetype, but even my scrapper got great use out of the ToHit from Tactics. Vengeance is a team Tier-9 super power as well. Running it from one source may not make it stand out but even 2 or 3 sources can make a significant boost. When 4 or more people have Leadership on a team or Task force, its magic.

Here's the thing about Leadership toggles ... the more people have them the more everyone benefits.

Something that I see A LOT on people's builds is diving into the Fighting Pool in order to Weave (and Tough).  There are a lot of builds out there that rely on Weave to be able to reach the Defense Softcap the way that they do, but ultimately reaching for Weave for that is something of a "selfish" build plan.

What do I mean by that?  Well ...

You can pick up Weave and it's good for you ... and only you ... or you could pick up Maneuvers instead and it's good for EVERYONE that you team with.

Maneuvers may only add half the Defense of Weave, but if there are 2 people on a team with Maneuvers then EVERYONE on that team has as much +Defense as those 2 people would have been getting out of Weave, not just merely those 2 people.

And this is really a thing.  When you realize that if you're on a team and only ONE OTHER person needs to have Leadership toggles in order to "break even" against the benefits of Weave for an entire team, that starts looking pretty "doable" rather than being something of a high hurdle.  Don't be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution (and all that jazz).

Given that reality, I always figured that investing in the Leadership toggles was a superior choice overall since it meant that I brought "more" to every team my characters joined, making EVERYONE on every team I joined better ... rather than being selfishly concerned with only myself and everyone else I ever teamed with was completely on their own.  The only times when taking Maneuvers, Assault and Tactics became a sub-optimal (by comparison) liability was when I was soloing, and even then I wasn't that far behind the alternative investment options, so I always considered picking up all of the Leadership toggles to be more of a Force Multiplier investment that made a difference on every Task Force and Mothership Raid.

Go figure, eh?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.