pvp only accolades?

Firi

Sounds good to me... Not interested in doing this whole song and dance again just to have a chance at being competitive in PvP. Lowering the barrier to entry would be good for returning PvPers and would perhaps convince others to give it a shot since it would be less impenetrable.

As long as any of these types of changes only apply while in PvP zones/arenas, I can't imagine what the issue would be.

I never really PvPed in CoH. But, does the accolades really make that of a big difference?

When it's true what you all say. That you don't have time anymore to grind these. Then the playing field is still equal since nobody apparently got time to grind them.

Those that do dedicate time maybe should actually get the advantage.

They are very important as max HP matters now more than ever in PvP.

It doesn't level the playing field because some people will still accolade (I'm one of those people, this change does not benefit me) and have a decent advantage over others who are just looking to PvP and do a minimal amount of PvE to get there. And to be real the minimal amount is still pretty significant between leveling, IO'ing and if you are into incarnates all that stuff.

This change  just attempts to alleviate 1 of the 4 barriers to entry for arena PvP specifically, and to an extent zones.

PVE'ers got PvP IO's (that many use in their builds) from just casual PVE grinding now so you aren't paying upwards of 2 billion for a single proc. You don't see PvP'ers being like "Well, I don't really PvE but I feel like if they really want to get those procs that should have pay me insane amounts because I'm the one generating them."

You don't see PvP'ers being like "Well, I don't really PvE but I feel like if they really want to get those procs that should have pay me insane amounts because I'm the one generating them."

Yup. I built a fortune on live from rare drops just playing in RV and while playing the market.

Making PVP IO's drop from mobs is a huge tax on the PVP population, and I'm only ok with it because we are all broke AF compared to the last time around.

It would be nice if the pendulum swung the other way once in a while.

Yes, please! 100% agree to anything related to free or purchaseable Accolades for PvP use versus grinding for hours to unlock them, which I too no longer have the time to do that (not easily anyways) anymore. Thanks in advance!

Honestly I'm NOT looking forward to having to grind and IO/Accloade out several of my fav toons again, but a chance to PvP again does sound nice too.

( Currently On Torch doing that very thing now, then will move a few to Imdom later on once they are ready  ;) 8) )

If the homecoming Devs do watch and listen to feedback we are giving then I'd vote for this PvP only Accloades to happen. 

- @Teh Artic

www.YouTube.com/TehArticPro

• 2 weeks later

this would be terrible seriously!!!!! it would be like having no accolades in general instead of giving everyone accolades make them work for it if they want a slight advantage. if you give everyone accolades without having to work on it from playing the game whats the point in it a all. also thats like spitting in the peoples faces who have spent time to work for them already!!! PLEASE DONT DO THIS

The general consensus is that something like PvP should have an even playing field, where what you're playing and how you play it is more important that how much time you have to grind for resources/accolades.

From the perspective of a competitive player from other games, I do agree with the general consensus.

Yes please!!!! This would he huge for quality of life as somone who plays a filler roll in matches. Unlock them once and then make them account wide with the ability to turn it off with the gull in pocket d.