Celerity Set

Nightwatch

Have recently got the Celerity set - endurance, run and stealth.  How can I slot these three on my corruptor?  I'm not interested in super speed so I'm guessing these would go into Swift or Sprint but as these are both "inherent" does that mean stealth will always be on??

Also - with regard to the look - will the stealth enhancement make my character transparent (like Stealth or invisibility)?

The game wont let you slot them into Swift afaik, so they'll have to go into Sprint.

The Stealth will always be on so long as you have Sprint on, when you turn off Sprint it will de-activate the stealth. In my experience (even though it says "Lasts for 120 seconds") it shuts off the stealth as soon as you disable Sprint.

The Stealth also makes you semi-transparent, yes. Not quite as profound as the power pool variant but it's noticeable. The power of the stealth itself is also less potent but gives you a noticeable edge in avoiding aggro.

Edited by Primantis

Usually what I'll do is take the Prestige Sprints from the P2W store and slot the stealth into one of those. The Stealth will kick on when you use that particular sprint. It will add the translucent effect, which I think goes best with the Surge effect. Regular sprint gets a run speed booster for when you don't care about (or want) stealth.

The stealth will only apply when that specific sprint is running.

You generally don't want to spend the slots on a run power just to use the rest of the set. The bonuses just aren't worth what you're giving up elsewhere.

• Like 1