Bring Back Father Time.

Skele101

Hey,

So I'm not sure if anyone knows but you can totally access the Winter Slopes in Pocket D.

However, you cannot gather candy canes for the holiday badges on sale at the Candy Keeper because the contact "Father Time" has been removed. I was wondering if it's possible to replace this contact and access the Holiday mission to fight Snaptooth.

(If I'm really dreaming and I can only speculate on how it could be put together) Maybe Echo Zones could be created for players to play through Halloween, Valentines and other special event missions or face seasonal giant bosses like Winter Lord or Eochai.

Now there's always a chance these will be saved for upcoming holidays. However, if it's not then the chance to re-live some of these encounters and access some of these badges and powers would be appreciated. What do you all think?

Man I swear, people keep pushing the Christmas season earlier and earlier...  ;)

Not even kidding!

So long as we're all thinking the public servers are on borrowed time, though, it'd be great, if possible, to fire up all the holiday events at once. The only downside would be it would be dark all the time from the Halloween event... but imagine the Winter Lord going on a rampage and meeting up with Eochai while there's a zombie apocalypse going on, and everyone's at the theater for the Heist and Gladiator action anyway.

The LFG system needs to be working for a lot of that stuff.

What if there was an echo map for that? Like how you can access Echo Galaxy City at Ouroboros. Folks could access Echo Croatoa for Eochai or an Echo Atlas for a zombie Halloween or Winter Lord Spawn. That way it could be more than one team entering so it’s not a mission and people could rally in these maps to take on the giant monster spawns or just destroy zombies.

Not sure why you would think we are on borrowed time... As far as the Homecoming team has stated - this venture is not a short term one.

Man I swear, people keep pushing the Christmas season earlier and earlier...  ;)

Not even kidding!

So long as we're all thinking the public servers are on borrowed time, though, it'd be great, if possible, to fire up all the holiday events at once. The only downside would be it would be dark all the time from the Halloween event... but imagine the Winter Lord going on a rampage and meeting up with Eochai while there's a zombie apocalypse going on, and everyone's at the theater for the Heist and Gladiator action anyway.

The LFG system needs to be working for a lot of that stuff.

Not sure why you would think we are on borrowed time... As far as the Homecoming team has stated - this venture is not a short term one.

Okay... so maybe not everyone is anticipating the giant foot of NCSoft to come down on public "rogue" servers like some Monty Python cartoon.

• Retired Game Master

We are looking at doing seasonal events, or activating the in game ones - Dont quote me if it happens later than sooner though! Just its in the pipe line at least.

Also note, A few GM's - myself included are looking at doing our own events to just spice stuff up. Keep an eye out.

hexapixel_alpha.png