DID ANYONE WIN THE COSTUME CONTEST?

Agreed; some of those are absolutely fantastic!

I mean, I used the same old look I used to win costume contests back in 2005 to 2007, and it served me very well back then.  But GEEZ!  I pretty clearly didn't stand a chance against some of those.

You have to remember that there are a lot more costume options available right at creation. I don't remember seeing many of these costume pieces, and I know it let me make some far more complex costumes. 

Im just disappointed I could only post one. 

Oh, yeah, I get that.  And I also realized that thanks to tools like Paragon Chat and Titan Icon, people can actually design character appearances which wouldn't have been possible in the game normally.  Like that last post in the contest thread; Kali.  I may not know what I'm doing, but I'm pretty sure that one uses costume pieces which are normally exclusive.  It's absolutely brilliant and inspired.

So, an announcement was made in regard to the costume contest thread outside of the costume contest thread?  I don't want to sound ungrateful for all the hard word the volunteers are doing surrounding this entire project, but it kind of feels like a trend that just tracking down information is a bit of a confusing mess.  I suppose it's just not the priority, and I don't begrudge them having to prioritize matters.  I'd just like to draw their attention to the inconsistency if it's merely something not presently on their radar.