E.G.A.D.

Iron Alex

Hey family welcome back.. love to see all the old names that use to frequent the kheld forums back in the day.. i was actually reading some of my old post on the cox forum archive.. its actually funny learning from 2012 me.  "like what should i slot for this, my old self would know"

Anyway back on live EGAD sg was doing some all kheld work, we use to do tfs' regular missions and pvp.. was wondering if any of the old members came back and willing to start it back up.. im currently on indom with my all human pb which i pvp with (even though feels way weaker than what i had on live). 

Will love to have all khelds sg again

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER

hey microcasm.. yeah i was actually reading some of your old post the other day.. seeing how i can build back my toons up.. its good to see that your back as well..

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

• 3 weeks later

Wouldn’t having all-kheldian groups remove one of their biggest advantages? Though I guess a light form or dwarf tanking with a bunch of squids or multiforms laying down the aoe would do okay. Still, Khelds aren’t known for their ST damage, so I imagine AVs might be tough.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, Shoulung said:

Wouldn’t having all-kheldian groups remove one of their biggest advantages? Though I guess a light form or dwarf tanking with a bunch of squids or multiforms laying down the aoe would do okay. Still, Khelds aren’t known for their ST damage, so I imagine AVs might be tough.

back then.. it wasnt a problem if i can remember..  especially will incarnates and io's. there were a bunch of us that were all human and only took the ST attacks maxed for damage and procs.. like my pvp pb build.. high recharge, high hp.. spamming blast bolt eye.. but thats when we had the old proc system.

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW