How about target dummies

Puros

HI,

I was thinking of a great addition to Superbases. Can you make target dummies that can be placed in the Superbase. I have seen some suggestion of the Rialto Target dummie but it is not in the Superbase item list.

Target dummies would be great for testing out powers and running numbers.

The Outbreak has Target dummies so you should have to reinvent the wheel. Can they be made to be usable in the SG base.

Just think...

Thanks

Puros

MIDs is a great resource for number crunching...just saying.

HI,

I was thinking of a great addition to Superbases. Can you make target dummies that can be placed in the Superbase. I have seen some suggestion of the Rialto Target dummie but it is not in the Superbase item list.

Target dummies would be great for testing out powers and running numbers.

The Outbreak has Target dummies so you should have to reinvent the wheel. Can they be made to be usable in the SG base.

Just think...

Thanks

Puros

There are several target dummies in the Vanguard base in the RWZ, right besides the firing range.  Follow the noise of the gunfire to locate them.

Exactly. They're already in game, and having a combat practice room in our base would be a lot more handy than having to go to Vanguard or requiring a third party program. The hands-on feel for practicing combat and attack chains would be a nice feature to have in bases with a simple addition of combat dummies.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Theres a target dummy in the Place Item->>NPC section, I have yet to test it but it might be close to what you're looking for.

[Edit-Not targetable and not in NPC section, just ran a search for Dummy to get it, probably not what you're looking for.]