Customizable Base Teleporter

Sell a "Customized Base Teleporter".

So you buy a Special Base Teleporter. It uses the Base macro internally, but you make a macro that inputs the base code you want.

/macro Invincibase powexec_name Customized Base Teleporter "Invincible-606"

As far as the power is concerned I just typed in "/enterbasefrompasscode Invincible-606" and I load in there.

Boom. Now I have a customized button for a macro on my toolbar that lets me go to the Invincible Base on Everlasting -but- it has an activation time and a Cooldown. I could make 12 different Macros of that power, each with a different base code tied to it so I don't have to memorize them all, but if I use any of them the Customized Base Teleporter goes on Cooldown and I can't use the others 'til it's off cooldown.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Steampunkette said:

Sell a "Customized Base Teleporter".

So you buy a Special Base Teleporter. It uses the Base macro internally, but you make a macro that inputs the base code you want.

/macro Invincibase powexec_name Customized Base Teleporter "Invincible-606"

As far as the power is concerned I just typed in "/enterbasefrompasscode Invincible-606" and I load in there.

Boom. Now I have a customized button for a macro on my toolbar that lets me go to the Invincible Base on Everlasting -but- it has an activation time and a Cooldown. I could make 12 different Macros of that power, each with a different base code tied to it so I don't have to memorize them all, but if I use any of them the Customized Base Teleporter goes on Cooldown and I can't use the others 'til it's off cooldown.

Seriously, it would be great if this was introduced when they remove the existing /enterbasefrompasscode functionality...Sell it for 10M Inf, I'd still buy it...It would be great, as a compromise, if it had a reduced activation time and a reduced Cooldown time (again, for 10M, it'd be worth it...)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting