It's probably a pipe dream but its still my dream.

Sahugani

I would love to see the removal level caps from contacts and their missions if such a thing is within your team's ability to do. I'm something of a completionist and I would really love to go back and do all the missions especially the circle of thorns missions I've outleveled due to the bonus experience buff you've been giving us. So many of them are from before the implementation of arcs so they don't show up in Ouroboros.

It looks like a lot has been added to Ouroboros. If there's still stuff not there, it'd make more sense to add it.

Most low-level enemy groups in the game don't scale up. Those groups would all have to be redesigned to make those missions work at higher levels, which would probably break their placements in the open world. Better to just add anything to Ouroboros that isn't there already. Unless it is all already there in i25.

Wait what? Missions are level capped? Well that explains a few things then while I was playing an alt.

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

It looks like a lot has been added to Ouroboros. If there's still stuff not there, it'd make more sense to add it.

Most low-level enemy groups in the game don't scale up. Those groups would all have to be redesigned to make those missions work at higher levels, which would probably break their placements in the open world. Better to just add anything to Ouroboros that isn't there already. Unless it is all already there in i25.

So have the PCs Exemplar-down to fit the range.  That might be difficult from an after-market adjustment, though.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

+1

Yeah, with Ouroboros, exemplaring, and the ability for us to set our own notoriety, along with the fact that missions usually auto-scale to the character's level whenever you enter the doors for the first time, I don't see the point of contacts EVER expiring until you've exhausted all of their missions.

I'm out.

This. You can scale Hellions to level 50, but there aren't any mobs in the group defined with abilities appropriate to a level 50 NPC -- you'd get a level 50 Hellion Brawler who has a pistol attack and a punch, and no resistance or defense to speak of. A mission full of level 50 Hellions would resemble one of the old 'meow missions' for lack of challenge.

Theres masses of content not added to Oroboros, its a shame.