Vendor (Shop) in Pocket D - AE Section

2 minutes ago, ImGonnaBeYourDad said:

Normally there is a vendor in the AE buildings...but I haven't been able to find one in Pocket D.

Is it possible to add a vendor near the AE portal entrance? Would make for easy inspirations and to sell drops.

Thanks for taking the time to read this 😃

If you go up to the bar behind the portal, the bartender Pollux (i think thats right) is a vendor who you can sell stuff to and buy Tier 1 inspirations.

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

13 minutes ago, AerialAssault said:

If you go up to the bar behind the portal, the bartender Pollux (i think thats right) is a vendor who you can sell stuff to and buy Tier 1 inspirations.

Thanks for the quick response! helpful information. Though...is it still possible to put in a vendor that is clearly a vendor and not tucked away? (I know the hospital is there) I doubt I would have found that bartender (let alone fresh players) if i wasn't pointed in the right direction.

A great location would be like in the circled area in the screenie im attaching. Would be very convenient

vendorexample.png

Edited by ImGonnaBeYourDad

For sure! When I was looking for a convenient place for me and my super to play at...Pocket D was the first place I thought of. I checked the map when i got there and was like...wait...

Thus the initial confusion.

Now it's a matter of convenience and ease of discovery. 

I would love to be able to exit a mission, have a vendor within clicking distance, then go right back in. Of course I will be hopping right up the stairs to accomplish that...but hey...maybe switching things up will help others in the future.