1 power swap respec

SuperPlyx

Just an idea to be able to swap just 1 power instead of doing a whole respec .My thinking is,as it would solely be a convenience it should only be purchased for alot of Inf. 

The recent change to Snipe got me wondering about this,doubtless there will be further dev tweaks,be nice to swap just one power instead of doing full blown respec.

Now the main problem with this idea is the slots.....and to be honest I'm not sure what the answer to that would be  .Just throwing the idea out there.

• Thanks 1

I think a better idea would be to allow you to switch out your most recently selected power, provided you haven't used any "level-ups" since then.  So, for instance, you leveled up, run to train, and decide you want to try out arcane bolt from sorcery.  You pick it and go on your merry way.  You use it a bit and decide it's not for you, so you run back to the trainer and can undo that selection and pick something else.  Whether there would be a cost to this is up for debate, but this would definitely allow people to try out a power for a bit before they fully commit to it...

• Like 2

If such a thing is possible, I'd prefer the option of changing as much or as little as you want during a respec. Just want to move one slot, go for it! Want to start from scratch like we do now, go for it! Regardless of how much or how little is changed, it should cost a respec. That would be ideal in my opinion.

Or at the very least don't make me have to reorganize my power trays every time. 

Edited by MunkiLord

• 2 weeks later

One of the few things Champions Online did was the Powerhouse. You go in, level up and you can then immediately test the power. 'Oh, that's not what I thought it was!' Go out and remove the power for free.

Personally I'd like to see several different levels of Respec:

One where you could remove the latest power you selected as well as any slots in it

One where you can just remove slots and Enhancers but not have to re-select your powers (great for when you get your Cardiac to T3 and don't need all the slots in all the Leadership powers)

The full-on respec we have now. Give the full-on once per ten levels as we do not (at the 0 levels), the 'remove slots and Enhancers' type on the 5 levels and the 'remove latest power' before you select another power.